Humor aside, it’s very unfortunate that we live in a country where parents have to ask their children for pee so the government doesn’t label them a criminal unfit to be employed or to be a parent.

pee-in-this-cup-for-me

Title and image via r/trees.

Tags: , ,

7 Responses to ““I don’t smoke, but my mom does. This is the note she left for me this morning.””

1. ed January 12, 2012 at 2:05 pm #

kind of sad that she puts her daughter in that position

• Phil January 17, 2012 at 1:36 pm #

@Ed it’s kind of sad that your a douche……..People who smoke pot and are still functional members of society should be able to do what ever the hell they want, the government should not have any say in the matter

• Tim November 12, 2012 at 10:10 pm #

@Phil Its kind of sad that YOURE a douche. A parent should never ask there CHILD to help them commit a crime. I am all for legalization and I think you have the right to put whatever you want into your body, but to put your child in a position where they have to watch their parent go to jail or commit a crime for them is bad parenting at its finest.

• john January 17, 2012 at 3:08 pm #

kind of sad when backwards policy puts her and her daughter in that position

2. Kevin January 20, 2012 at 12:51 am #

Drugs aren’t the problem, Stupid people are.
    Drugs don’t make you stupid, There are plenty of stupid people who don’t do drugs and plenty of smart people who do.
    Passing a piss test doesn’t mean you use drugs, just that you’re one of the smart ones who know how they work and how to get around them.

I say to you…

Speak up; to your coworkers, to your classmates, to your friends, to your family, to random strangers you meet along your way. Speak up and tell them how the US drug policies don’t work, how the war on drugs has failed and how everyday, normal people use drugs and function just fine. Tell your Congressman, Tell your Senator, Tell all of your elected representatives you believe marijuana’s legality should be left up to each state. Are we not THE UNITED States of America? Not just America. We passively hand over our freedoms to the federal government. Freedom of Speech, Freedom of the Press, Freedom of Privacy. Privacy against testing what is inside me. If everybody cares so much about what is inside me, maybe they shouldn’t be putting all this crap into the food we eat, the air we breath and the water we drink.
    Peace out.

• Thoth March 11, 2012 at 7:25 pm #

@kevin

wish i could “like” your comment

3. patrick July 19, 2012 at 5:22 pm #

Kevin, thank you. I wish all the ignorant people would understand the point that you just made. I say abolish the fed all it does is take our money and spend it going to war.