14 Responses to “The Real Mile High Club”

1. Mystikan March 7, 2011 at 5:44 pm #

I’ve done this, and it’s a truly awesome experience. In my case, it was my brother’s friend who owns a Cessna, and took us up one day for a flight around our city. Toking up and looking down from 3000 ft was one hell of a good time!

2. Designer High March 8, 2011 at 1:13 am #

The TRUE mile HIGH club: http://bit.ly/elA3gs #mmot

3. thais April 4, 2011 at 10:21 am #

fucking awesome experience!why drink and drive, if you can smoke and fly…?hehe

xxo

4. kelly April 30, 2011 at 10:45 pm #

nice pic. but do you know anyone who’s smoked on a commercial airliner cross country flight post 9/11? back in 2005 my gf & i flew from long beach, ca to jfk airport, new york and i smuggled 1/8th of weed in my underwear.

i also smoked in the bathroom on the plane both ways using a beer can ordered from the flight attendants, matches & a technique i learned from other stoners about the vacuum in the sink drains in all airplane lavatories. stupid? risky? absolutely. but that’s what makes it fun.

i wouldn’t try it nowadays with those full body scanners at the airports.

5. josie May 1, 2011 at 8:21 pm #

i’ve eaten a weed brownie right before going through security…such a great flight

6. Tyler May 2, 2011 at 4:04 pm #

I know a couple of people who’ve gotten away with toking an MFLB on a commercial flight. That shit takes balls of steel though.

7. kyle May 4, 2011 at 11:07 pm #

the molino mad scientest i had many a good sesh with that baby

8. Chuck May 9, 2011 at 7:26 am #

thats awesome lucky duck

9. Swaggnified June 14, 2011 at 5:51 pm #

Still doing 5-10 in the Rikers for that shit!

10. GooACU July 4, 2011 at 1:24 pm #

One time in the early 90’s I was flying to Vegas at 6 in the am. At the bar the night before my buddy just scored a 1000 hits of acid. At about 3 he convinced me to drop 2 hits,I guess my stomach was full of beer cuz the shit didn’t hit me until I was sitting on the plane at take off. The plane stayed ahead of the sunrise the whole way as a gazed out the window at the top of pink and purple clouds. It was the only time in my life I can say I was the only human on earth doing that specific activity. It is a priceless memory.

11. john August 1, 2011 at 9:18 am #

5280 is the number of feet in a mile. So the guy who was flying 3000 or so really wasn’t in the mile high club. Anyways just a thought of pot and brain cells.

12. Tom August 23, 2011 at 4:02 am #

i fly about that high when im toking up without a plane

13. chris October 20, 2014 at 2:06 pm #

the faux war on drugs brought to you by the government who “run” this country to make money. imagine the tax revenue on drugs if they were legal. the greedy bastards would over tax it like they do weed in colorado. you know i pay more than 25% tax on trees! still i dont mind a bit. if other substances were legal we could really out a dent in our poor economy

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Grass City - June 21, 2011

[…] Smoking while taking a shit. I’d much rather do this whilst high: The Real Mile High Club | 420 Tribune […]